Today was a crazy day.. I managed to find some maternity jeans last minute and some shorts that fit this HUMONGOUS butt of mine :) I was able to hang out with my family which was nice but now it is time to say goodbye. Not to mention we are leaving little Daisy with them for 14 whole days :( I hope I do okay!
Well it begins...Tomorrow morning at 5a.m. we will be leaving for Croatia! Please keep Gracie, David and I in your prayers along with the rest of out team. It is going to be a long 15 hours of traveling so pray that our hopes and spirits stay high! I hope to update you guys while we are there but I am not sure how much time we will have to access the internet! I love you all and can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for this camp!
Hugs and kisses
Amanda, David, and baby Gracie!!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
And we are off....
Posted by One Blessed Family at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good luck at your camp! I'll be thinking of you guys while we're doing ours in Czech this week.
We are praying for you 3! I love you!! I'm so glad I got to talk to you before you left! Be safe! Eat lots of your yummy snacks! :-)
Post a Comment