Friday, April 17, 2009

Heading into week 24 :)

We have had so much fun lately with Gracelyn! As much as I love that she can be sitting up by herself on the floor in the family room playing with toys and keeping herself entertained... I miss the needy side of my baby where she needed her mommy for everything! Now that she is sitting up all the time, Daisy sees her now as a buddy to play with. This was all fun and games until we found Gracie sucking on a dog toy that Daisy had brought to her... Ewwww!! David and I can't believe just how much fun with are having with Gracelyn she makes us smile and laugh all the time! She seems to have such a sweet spirit and is pretty much happy all the time!

Some new things!
She LOVES to sit up now. She still falls backwards every once in a while, but she is getting used to it. She can now play with toys instead of using the arms to support herself... which she enjoys much more now!

We have a quilt that we lay out on the floor and put all her toys on it. She spend "floor time" rotating around in circles to get to every toy. She still tries to swim :) but is not getting anywhere!



Her idea of an eater egg hunt!

Her Dr. told us to start her on a sippy cup so we did. She still drinks too fast but like the handles :)

She loves green beans ... until they get all over her face... she doesn't like being messy... just like her mama!

She LOVES her piano... it plays about 10 casscial songs and lights up. When it starts... she is mesmorized by it!


My girls!


Don't know if Daisy is sharing or trying to get gracelyn to play fetch with her :)


We have easter take two this weekend and can't wait to get those pictures of her in her sweet easter dress :)
Love you all!!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute pictures as usual! :)
What kind of piano is that? I want it!

Kelly said...

Thanks for the info!!

Anonymous said...

Kaiden's Dr. told us that too (sippy cup)! I thought that was SO weird, but it totally worked! I guess it's a new thing b/c kids learn to be attached to their bottles around 6 months so it's harder to convert them to the sippy cup.

Gracie is so cute. I love all her smiles. That one picture in your post below of her and David watching TV still make me laugh. Her face is priceless!

:)