Tuesday, June 16, 2009

MY FLOWER WON!!


WAHOO!!! THE FLOWER WON!!!!
and...
WE ALMOST made it to Texas!!!! (Actually my bow will ;) )We were soooooo close to winning!! Thank you so much to all of my family and friends that voted daily for my products! There will be two beautiful girls who will get to wear my flower and bow and that is all that matters!!!! Makes my heart smile :)

GREAT NEWS!!!!!! The flower clip won the $50 from the website, so that will be absolutely wonderful for making more products!
One things that my wonderful hubby kept reminding me was the fact that there are hospitals down the road that could use some bow love as well! I now have the ability myself to take part in something like the Bow Contest! I have had the privelage to talk to the owner of The Hair Bow Company and she is a sweet christian women with 2.5 kiddos who started the ministry! I will be following up with her and hoping to organize something here in AZ!!

I know these votes were all because of your help! So thank you thank you thank you!
It means so much to me that you all took the time to care about this ministry and amazing cause!

I LOVE YOU ALL
Blessings,
Amanda

0 comments: