Thursday, November 6, 2008

The proud momma :)









She is just the cutest thing, I know i'm a little bias but still, so cute right :) And such a little sass for the camera too!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is soooo adorable! I think she looks like Amanda, or maybe a combo; either way she's the cutest!

Congrats again!

Sara said...

Look at my beautiful family! Isn't it wonderful being a new Mommy Amanda? I told you it's just simply magical. I've got tears looking at all of you, and my sweet sister holding her precious Grand Daughter, ugh...I need kleenex! :) LOVE TO YOU all and keep dazzling us and updating us with all of these pictures of that precious angel. LOVE YOU! Aunt Sara

Aunt Sue said...

Congratulations Amanda and David! Gracie is just too cute - beautiful, beautiful, just like her mom! I'm sure there is a little of David in there as well as he is a good-looking dude as well! :)

The pics of you and David each holding Gracie are just precious. I agree with my sis Sara - the pic of Lori holding Gracie is the best too! I got tears in my eyes looking at all the pics!

Gracie is so blessed to have two wonderful families (on both sides) and to have you both as parents. And we, as your family, are so blessed to have her in our lives - and in our hearts! Can't wait to see all of you! Love, Aunt Sue

Jessica Fischer said...

I just want to kiss that squishy little face!

Ashley :) said...

Amanda and David -
she is so cute and big!! You were all baby!
I pray that you both get better and recover well from your long delivery yesterday. We love you.

Shannon said...

She is beautiful! Marlee can't wait to meet her. We are praying for you, enjoy these early moments together. Love Shannon

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh she is precious... definitely an evans girl!

Anonymous said...

Congrats - she is so cute! I am glad to hear you both are fine...I am sure that was a very scary experience. We are praying for you all!

Anonymous said...

Matt comes home, looks at the pics, and says, "I think she looks a little like David" hahah! right after I posted my comment about her looking like Amanda. Well, I guess we'll see!

Alisha Beard said...

Congrats to all of you! What a beautiful little blessing!! Can't wait to meet Gracie! Love, The Beards

Sara said...

My dearest granddaughter, Amanda.
My heart is overflowing with such love and happiness. My new great granddaughter is so beautiful, just like you were when you were born. I am so happy when I see the three of you. :) I can't wait until I can hold her in my arms. I so love the picture of "Grandma Lori" holding Gracie. I started to cry (with joy) remembering how I felt when the nurses put her (my first) into my arms. The joy is repeated every time a new child comes into your life! What blessings they are. My love to the three of you, Amanda, David and Gracie. XOXOXOX
Great Grandma Charlene